In the seventh episode of Turnbuckle Radio, Trevor and Brian break down the upcoming WWE Payback PPV event.
Sunday’s card will be in front of a sold-out crowd in Chicago, IL — the hometown of CM Punk — who will most definitely be alive and loud for the evening’s main event between Punk and Chris Jericho.
What could go down as a Match of the Year candidate, fans should expect a wrestling clinic from the Best in the World and the Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla.
We also share our predictions for the remaining matches. Be sure to comment below and tell us your predictions.
WWE Payback card:
- Chris Jericho vs. CM Punk
- John Cena vs. Ryback (Three Stages of Hell Match) — WWE Championship
- Dolph Ziggler vs. Alberto Del Rio — World Heavyweight Championship
- Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns vs. Randy Orton and Daniel Bryan — WWE Tag Team Championship
- Wade Barrett vs. The Miz vs. Curtis Axel — Intercontinental Championship
- Dean Ambrose vs. Kane — United States Championship
- Kaitlyn vs. AJ Lee — Divas Championship
- Sheamus vs. Damien Sandow (Kickoff Match)
- Turnbuckle Radio Episode 6: NXT Review (May 22 & 29) (780sports.com)
- Turnbuckle Radio Episode 5: WWE Smackdown (Edmonton, AB 05/28/13) (780sports.com)
- Turnbuckle Radio IV: Extreme Rules/RAW Review (780sports.com)
- Turnbuckle Radio: Episode III NXT review (May 15, 2013) (780sports.com)
- Turnbuckle Radio Episode II: Extreme Rules preview show (780sports.com)
- Turnbuckle Radio: Episode One – Jake “The Snake” Roberts (780sports.com)